A frog was seeking shelter from the impending storms inside of our Little Tykes playhouse and next to the teeter totter.  I'd stacked all the kids toys in the safest corner of the patio so they wouldn't blow away and he managed to find his way in.  Thankfully the storm was far enough out that I managed to get some pictures of the frog before the sirens began to wail!  I checked for him after the storm but he was long gone.  I did hear several of them singing to each other later in the evening so I hope he weathered it safely!


Same day a few minutes before the storm clouds gathered, Ebabe got a bike just her size.  She was really working hard to figure out how to pedal and stop.  I love the concentration on her face and the fact that one of her feet is just dangling in the air as she tries to figure out what to do with it!

So that's it for me for this week.  To see other photos shot from down low, check out You Capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry.
3 Responses
  1. Brooke Says:

    Poor little froggie - hasn't this weather been CRAZY!?!? I am sure he did just fine - they like water and all that good stuff. My son has no clue how to bike really either - my 2 1/2 year old. He likes to sit on it and have Mom push him!


  2. robyn anne Says:

    amazing that you were able to get the frog!


  3. Stacia Says:

    My daughter would love that pink helmet and pink bike! And she's still trying to figure out exactly how those strange pedal-things work, too. =>


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!