Do you remember those weekly reader magazines that we used to have to read as kids when we were in elementary school?  Well, somehow the theme at You Capture (yellow) this week, ended up reminding me of a feature they used to do where you have to guess what an object is based on a close-up shot.  So, here are some yellow objects.  See if you can figure out the subject of each photo.  Answers will be at the bottom.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.


Answers: 
1.  Banana
2.  Backpack
3.  Fire Hydrant
4.  Chalk design on patio stones
5.  pineapple
6.  dandelion
7.  University of Michigan blanket (GO BLUE!)
Labels: | edit post
9 Responses
  1. I got #1, 3 and 5. I'm glad you clarified on #7 because it looks identical to Mizzou. Blue becomes black, you know. :)


  2. Unknown Says:

    Cool idea! Love the banana and fire hydrant, but #4 has got me stumped.


  3. The dandelion is great, I would never have guessed what it was !


  4. nic Says:

    well, for the record, my answers were:

    1. banana! 2. i have no idea! a dishtowel? 3. hyrdrant 4. um? artsy painting? 5. pineapple 6. dandelion innards! 7. something u of michigan

    ps i came thisclose to doing this very same thing! glad i didn't, as you pulled this off with much more aplomb than i ever could have managed. :)


  5. Jen Says:

    I never would have guessed #4. Nice pictures!


  6. Bec Says:

    The second to last one is so cool!


  7. I didn't get the chalk or the backpack. Great idea!! Thanks for stopping over at my blog and leaving a comment!

    -heather


  8. pat elliott Says:

    I didn't get the chalk design or the blanket i thought it was a jersey but what a great idea hope you do some more


  9. Brooke Says:

    How FUN!!!!!
    I even got most(ish) of them right :D


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!