I can do depth of field shots when using the macro setting on my camera.  I've struggled a bit more this week trying to figure out how to make the camera focus on one thing without using the macro. So without further ado, my depth of field shots.


Yellow flower, using my macro.



Books on the library shelves (no macro but spot focus)
 
I forgot to add this one earlier... library books using the macro.


Measuring the weight of a food pack at Feed My Starving Children (I confess, I blurred the background a bit!)

For more (quite probably better) depth of field images, check out the You Capture Challenge at I Should Be Folding Laundry.
8 Responses
  1. Sara Says:

    These are great. I've gotta figure out spot focusing!


  2. Rebekah Says:

    I love your confession! lol


  3. Jen Says:

    Very nice! I love Dickens!


  4. Bec Says:

    I love the library books shot!



  5. Brooke Says:

    I love your shots! You did a great job :D


  6. The Mommy Says:

    Oh love those books:)


  7. Stacia Says:

    Those books shots are lovely. If I had the skill to take them, I'd get them printed big and hang them on my wall!


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!