I had every intention of getting this posted this morning. But, things happened and two doctors appointments later, I've finally got a chance to get it posted!

The theme over at I Should Be Folding Laundry's You Capture for this week was Reaching.

During the next week, we celebrate the birth of our oldest child, Boo. She's maturing every day and is a great helper (when she wants to be!). A few days ago she noticed that I was a bit tired of pulling the wagon so she asked if she could pull Ebabe home. Then when she got home, she REACHED up and opened the garage door all by herself.


It's funny to think that my first baby is now old enough to stay home by herself for a short time. She's reaching into adulthood a little bit every day. (sniff, sniff)

Also reaching into adulthood, although more slowly it seems, are the buds of spring.

I have hopes that some of these tulips will survive the onslaught of rabbits that will be nibbling at them every day. I love fresh flowers! Apparently so do the bunnies.

So, I was reaching quite a bit in my photos for this topic, but if you'd like to see more, check out the You Capture challenge. If you'd like to join in, the topic for next week is "a moment."
3 Responses

  1. Sara Says:

    Cool new blog design! I like it! Love both of the connections you made this week to the theme. Wish I had the time and attention right now for joining along. Seems like a great meditation on life!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    My kiddos love to push the garage button, too. The day they don't need me to help them "reach" it, I will sob. (And "reach" for Kleenex.) =>


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!