So a few weeks ago, I told you that I was trying something new. Well, I figured I'd update you. I am still going shampoo free. It has been about one month and I'm not sure what I think. I seem to have waves - one day I think it's working incredibly well and then the next day my hair feels so greasy that I almost can't stand it. I know that there is a period of extra greasiness for a little bit but I assumed that it would be over in less than 4 weeks! I'm also in the pool more frequently lately (swimming lessons for Ebabe) so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the box of baking soda. That means I have about 2 weeks to decide if I want to keep going with this or not. Opinions? Thoughts?
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!