Have you ever read about something somewhere (like the Internet!) and thought, "That is just crazy" but the more you think about it , it makes more and more sense? Well, on of the blogs that I enjoy, Angry Chicken, there was this entry . Now I don't think I could ever make my own deodorant but near the bottom she talked about being shampoo-free. This was a bit intriguing to me. It seemed really goofy. I mean, if shampoo is really bad for your hair, why do they sell it? However since I've always had oily hair, and no shampoo has ever fixed that problem, the blog stuck with me. I decided to try to learn more and followed a link to here. Reading more about it, it began to make more and more sense so I decided I'd give it a try. It took a hair cut and about 2 weeks before I got up the courage to do it but I'm one week two now and my hair seems a little less oily most of the time. I haven't really noticed a difference in texture or conditioning yet, which is good I suppose. I'm reminded of my dad eating fish & chips every time I use the apple cider vinegar rinse but it's very nostalgic!

I'll keep you posted on how it's going periodically.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!