Another day of Olympic cooking down, just a few more to go. Today we experienced Argentinian Chocotorte.




I had to order Chocolinas from Amazon for this one and had to find dulce de leche at the grocery store.
I will admit I used twice the amount of cookies as the recipe suggested, but I ended up with 8 layers instead of the 4 they suggested as a minimum. I am neither a chocolate fan, a caramel fan, nor a coffee fan, but this wasn’t as bad as I thought.



Larry said it was very rich. K and E both said it reminded them of fudge pop tarts. The Chocolinas absorb the flavors and it's very similar to the texture of a regular cake.


This is a no-bake, easy to make recipe. You can find the recipe here -> https://www.authenticfoodquest.com/chocotorta-recipe-argentina-cake/
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!