I haven't posted in a long time.  It seems with pinterest, facebook, instagram, and twitter, I have the ability to share my projects and experiences in a quick and easy manner.  I will try to take a step back and post more. 

I decided one way to post more often and work on my photography skills is to take one picture a day for a year. I probably won't post them every day.  That is a little more time consuming than I want it to be, but maybe once a week.  So, here is my catch-up post...


JANUARY 1st

Traveling home from Michigan, caravanning with friends in the beginning of a snow storm.


JANUARY 2nd

My youngest nephew wearing some of his Christmas presents.


JANUARY 3rd

Visiting the Museum of Science & Industry in Chicago with cousins.


JANUARY 4th
 
Enjoying a bowl of ham and potato chowder for supper on a cold and snowy night.  It was delicious, everyone loved it, and you can find the recipe here.


 JANUARY 5th

And the snow is still falling...

JANUARY 6th
 
Screen Capture of my phone - local weather.  Note that it says that it is a fair day for outdoor fitness.  WHAT?!?!

 JANUARY 7th

Packing up Christmas decor the day after Epiphany.

And another of our winter science experience:  making boiling water into snow.



JANUARY 8th

Relaxing after a hard day's work


Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!