In a little over a month, I will be headed out of the country on my first mission trip.  I am part of a group of 7 people who are headed to Costa Rica to work with Strong Missions doing some light construction work on a community center.  One member of our team will be blogging about our experiences every day (when we have internet) while we are gone.  Right now there won't be too much action, but as the departure time approaches, we will be sharing more about the trip.  If you are interested in following along, please check out the WSC Costa Rica 2012 blog.
1 Response
  1. Diwakar Says:

    Dear sister Sdwaard, great to know you and your family through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blogs and particularly your blog on your recent missions trip to Costa Rica. I enjoyed those photos as well as photos of VBC in the your curch. Well I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new hope, future, purpose and life. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the west to come on a short term missions trip to come and work with us. I would love to have your church people come to Mumbai on a short term missions trip to work with us. My email id is :dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!