No excuses.  I took the pictures but kept putting off blogging about them.  Since the pictures were already on the computer, just waiting for me to do something with them, I figured I'd play catch up and get them posted.  Better late than never, right?

YOU CAPTURE - FACES
Almost two weeks ago, the You Capture topic was Faces.



 It was "nerd day" at CYT rehearsal. 
She found some Gaucho glasses and we removed the nose so she'd have just frames. 

 Ebabe couldn't be left out either.
This is my sick puppy... well, not so much a puppy (he's 12 1/2) anymore.  At the time of this photo, he had a nasty cough and just wasn't himself.  I am happy to report that he is feeling better and continues to recover from his cough.

YOU CAPTURE  - ANIMALS
Yep, the picture of Mozie would have been appropriate for the Animals You Capture challenge but since he was still not feeling himself, I chose to let him rest. 


Most of the animals we have around the house are of the plush variety. 
Labels: , , , | edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!