Welcome to my 200th post!  I can't believe there have been that many, especially since I've been a major slacker as far as crafting or family posts.  Oh well.  I don't suppose that it will get much better as fall rolls around and the kids activities start up again.

Anyway, the You Capture topic for the week was Everyday.  So, here are some of the things I encounter everyday this summer.

Grass on the sidewalks.
 Sunscreen.
Water bottles (incidentally, that strap on the bottle came from Disney World and was the best practical investment we've made!).
Flowers & dragonflies, the latter being incredibly prevalent in our area this summer.
And finally, though we hear more than see these little buggers everyday, a cicada.

Other participants in the You Capture challenge took a slightly different approach to the topic.  
Check them out over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.
4 Responses
  1. Kristen Says:

    I like the water bottle shot. I'm jealous of the strap you have for it! I carry my water bottle everywhere and a strap would be very useful.


  2. Teresa Says:

    I think you must live near me. We've had lots of cicadas and dragonflies to!


  3. Brooke Says:

    Awww - those are great every day's!
    ;D


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Dragonflies are everywhere this summer! I swear we never see less than three a day when we leave the house.


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!