Merriam Webster defines a vehicle as a means of carrying or transporting something.

At it's basic...

Feet are vehicles since they transport us.


Scooters are vehicles


Bikes are vehicles that our kids tend to use frequently!  I wish we lived in a more urban area so I could ride to more places.

Here are some more vehicles we used or saw this week.











This vehicle is actually bent from it's load.  He pulled out in front of us and stopped at the light.  I just couldn't help but take a picture!  This is definitely a transportation fail!  Sorry about the strange reflection by the wheels, I shot it through the windshield.

And finally, this is my hubby underneath our camper working on replacing the lift system.  We have had some great adventures in this vehicle.

Labels: | edit post
6 Responses
  1. Brooke Says:

    I love all your shots - the bus one is my favorite. Although, that sky high load did crack me up a little. I think I would be scared to drive behind that guy :D


  2. Anonymous Says:

    love, love, love the book mobile! i wish every town had one!

    the metra train is a staple in our house...my son loves to pick my mom up from the train during the week!


  3. Bec Says:

    You win for most variety!


  4. Jen Says:

    Oh, a bookmobile, how awesome!


  5. Hollie Says:

    I like the shadow in the bike shot!


  6. Melanie Says:

    Quite the variety of vehicles!


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!