Fresh air!  
Usually at this time of year the temps in the Chitown area are hovering in the 50s.  This week, we've been in the 60s, 70s and yesterday and today, in the 80s.  It's been wonderful to be outside in the fresh air!









We got some gardening done.  Boo helped Ebabe plant some vegetable seeds.


Bug got the soil ready and planted some Forget Me Nots to be transplanted into the flower beds in a few weeks.








Ebabe and I enjoyed some time at the Naperville Riverwalk this morning.  She enjoys peeking through the bridge at the ducks and geese frolicking in the water below.  In the distance, you can see the freshly dedicated Dick Tracy statue (dedication was on Sunday).







Ebabe also enjoyed the playground! 
When we were ready to head home for lunch and quiet time, we spotted some animals (ducks and a squirrel) taking a nice, peaceful quiet time in the fresh air.



I hope you've had some nice weather lately too and have spent some time in the fresh air.

Check out I Should Be Folding Laundry for more You Capture photos.
Labels: , , , | edit post
4 Responses
  1. Your pictures are fantastic! Love the photo progression of your flowers & especially the one of your daughter peeking thru the bridge!


  2. swonderful Says:

    Okay, I am so glad to see that first photo. What a great idea for photo collage. I am in Indy and our trees went from nothing to full-on blooms in the last few days and I was wondering when on Earth it had happened and how I missed the transformation. I guess it happens fast!


  3. I love fresh time in the fresh air in spring. So nice after the winter!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Love your gardening girls! Hope the weather stays nice and things continue to bloom for you.


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!