We interrupt the regularly scheduled (insert laugh here!) blog programming to bring you a special announcement (aka shameless plug for my sister-in-law's new ETSY store)!

I don't know about you but sometimes I get way behind and can't keep up with my crafting projects. Whether it's kid activities, choir practices or just plain life that gets in my way, I find there isn't always enough time in the day to get everything done. Well, now that WanderCRAFT designs is open, I don't have to worry about how to scrap those random travel photos! I know that I'm biased, but I think that Sara's stuff is fabulous! She's got a fresh and inspiring way of putting things together - check out her blog and her inspiration wall, then be sure to stop by her ETSY store. These photojournals would be terrific stocking stuffers!

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!