Well, it's my birthday and since I wanted a fun dessert, I decided to make myself a frozen yogurt pie. This is one of my all time favorites and has got to be one of the easiest recipes ever!


To make your own frozen yogurt pie, you'll need:



2 cartons of flavored yogurt (pick your favorite)
some fresh or frozen fruit that will go with the flavor of your yogurt
1/2 carton of whipped cream
a pre-made graham pie crust


Mix the yogurt, fruit and whipped cream together in a large mixing bowl. (Sorry for the crappy picture)



Pour into pie crust. (You can decorate the top with some leftover fruit if you'd like)

Freeze for about 8 hours (or overnight for best results).

Set out for about an hour before you want to cut it if it is frozen solid.




And, with the leftover fruit, I made these graham cracker sandwiches for the kids for after school snacks. Graham crackers, whipped cream and berries. Yummy!!!


3 Responses
  1. Sara Says:

    Yum! I'll give this a try. Happy birthday!!


  2. abbysae Says:

    Let me know what you think Sara! It's a pretty low-fat, lo-cal dessert that has loads of flavor.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I love the heart!!!!! How cute.
    -Genevieve


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!