Here is the easy sundress I made for Bug. She loved the pattern on the material - the flowers and bees. We got it at JoAnn Fabrics. It was pre-shirred so I only had to finish the edges, sew the back seam and hem it. I had hoped that we would have enough material left to make spaghetti straps but the fabric shrunk almost 4 inches in the wash. Luckily I had a bit of pink ribbon left over from making hairbows that I could make some easy straps for her. She was very excited to have it done and plans on wearing it tomorrow to church.




Labels: , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Mommasaurus Says:

    Bug looks like a model! I like the material, too - of course, daisies are what we used for our wedding flowers! Bees? Well, we really can't do without 'em, can we?!


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!