Over the past few days I have been creating a mental list of all the projects I need/want to do in the next few months and attempting to prioritize them. In order to stay motivated, I've decided that those projects that are almost done are going to be the first completed! Big things like staining the fence or painting the trim on the house are likely to not get done anytime soon.


Here is the dress I finally finished today for Boo. She picked out the material (pre-smocked) at JoAnn's and all I had to do was hem it, sew one seam and add ribbon. Can you believe that it took me almost two months to complete? Me neither!
Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Sara Says:

    So cute!! I saw some similiar fabric at JoAnn's last weekend and thought of tops for the girls. I saw some instructions online somewhere for making the stretchy fabric at the top - by sewing with elastic thread. But this is much easier! Looks great! Love the colors.


  2. Mommasaurus Says:

    And I love the butterflies! (as well as the colors and the dress and the girl and the "creator." Way to go, even if it took longer to get going than you wanted!


Post a Comment

Love to hear from you!